Mạch CNC BOB MACH3 LPT tích hợp sẵn 3 Driver TB6560
- Supports MACH3, KCAM4, EMC2 etc…
- Resolution 1, 1/2, 1/8, 1/16 micro stepping output.
- Overload, over-current and over-temperature safety - Full protection for your computer and peripheral equipment.
- Full closed-type optical isolation to protect the user's computer and equipment.
- Absolute Maximum Ratings: 3.5 A/phase motor output, Rated voltage: DC12-DC36V.
- Current adjustable at 100%, 75%, 50%, 20% of full current by on-board switch.
- Limit/Home Signal input.
- Built-in overheat protection circuit: Thermal shutdown (TSD).
- 4 channel inputs interface- Can be used for XYZ limit and emergency stop.
- Protect the computer by using the isolating power(1000V DCDC) and the optoelectronic coupler, the drive board are separated from the computer.
- Voltage Selection:
a. 12-16V DC power supply for Nema 17 stepper motors
b. 16-24V DC power supply for Nema 23 stepper motors
c. 24-30V DC power supply for Nema 34 stepper motors
- The driver is specially designed for stepper motors with rated current from 0.5A to 3A.
- Driver output compatible with 2 or 4 phase, and 4,6 or 8 lead stepper motors.
- Make sure the power supply voltage dose not exceed the drive’s input range. Double check the connections and make sure the power lead polarity is correct.
- Do not set high current to small stepper motor. It is possible that the motor will be damaged.
- Disconnect the motor from the load if you are not sure the move direction. Adjust the axis in the middle before trying to run the motor.
- Never disconnect the motor lead when the power source is energized.
Electrical properties (ambient temperature Tj = 25 ℃ pm)：
What's In Box?
- 1 x 3 Axis TB6560 Stepper Motor Driver
- 1 x DB25 parallel cable